Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things that make me smile!

The arrival of the cute little bottom teeth.

The boys being nice to each other.


Not the drool but the precious little smile.

Hayden scoring his first goal in soccer. (Yes it was mostly luck and yes he loses interest and yes there has been whining etc. But look at that smile.)


Tyler and Hayden flying the dragon kit.























I really am lucky.

6 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Cute! Your boys look a lot alike in the "drool" picture.

Unknown said...

so cute and way to go hayden on your first goal.

Jillian said...

I love the whole soccer thing! Elle is the same way ~loses interest spins around and looks like a dork but seems to have fun in her own way so it's ok :) and I am so totally jealous! Drew doesn't do anything no sitting no rolling no teeth what the heck! he is a huge little boy and hurts my back when I carry him too :)

Michelle said...

I love how much your boys look like brothers. Very fun pictures.

Brittany said...

Dude the older they get the more they are looking alike. They have the exact same ears too!! That kite was awesome and Hayden looked too cute in his soccer gear.

Diane said...

Marly it is hard to believe Hayden is old enough to be playing team soccer!