Dude those are so cute! I want the Minnie Mouse ones :)
I hope you get your girl someday!I miss you Marli! You're boys are sssoooooo cute!I think we might come to Utah this year. It would be in November if we do. I really hope we get to because I would LOVE to see you guys!
So I have not looked at your blogg in a while and your kids are just soo very cute. It looks like you are doing great.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dude those are so cute! I want the Minnie Mouse ones :)
I hope you get your girl someday!
I miss you Marli! You're boys are sssoooooo cute!
I think we might come to Utah this year. It would be in November if we do. I really hope we get to because I would LOVE to see you guys!
So I have not looked at your blogg in a while and your kids are just soo very cute. It looks like you are doing great.
Post a Comment