Darling Post Marli, I love the pictures, that one of Xander holding his toes just cracked me up also. I was thinking how painful that would be if I even tried to do that. He looked like it was so relaxing. I love the dragon kite so cool. My soccor boy was so cute. I think I will try popcorn with a salad spoon next time Hayden. Love ya MOM
Awe I love my little boys they crack me up to. Little Xan Man is a gymnast in the making there ;) I especially love Hayden sleeping half off the bed though. :D
3 comments:
Darling Post Marli,
I love the pictures, that one of Xander holding his toes just cracked me up also. I was thinking how painful that would be if I even tried to do that. He looked like it was so relaxing. I love the dragon kite so cool. My soccor boy was so cute. I think I will try popcorn with a salad spoon next time Hayden.
Love ya MOM
Awe I love my little boys they crack me up to. Little Xan Man is a gymnast in the making there ;) I especially love Hayden sleeping half off the bed though. :D
These are such cute pictures, Marli! They totally cracked me up too. Looks like you are having lots of fun around your house.
Post a Comment