Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms out there. Thanks for being you and making me want to be a better mom. And a speacial thank you to the moms that I'm blessed to be related to. I love you all so much. Thanks for all you do!!!
I love you Mom.

We love you Gloria.

I love you Nana! (Yes, this is me and my cute mom and nana on my blessing day.)

I love you Grandma!

We love you Grandma Lloyd.

Love ya Jill.


And one more thanks to my beautiful boys for making me a mom. And for Tyler always helping me be a good mom. I love you guys.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute post and tribute to all the mom's and grandma's in your life and I love your new background as well. So fun. See you on Saturday for the shower.

Melanie said...

Happy Mother's Day Marli! Your boys are beautiful. You are such a good mom to them. I love the picture of you, your mom and Nana. So adorable.

Meagan Rogers said...

Hope you had a good Mother's Day. Your boys are so cute. I just want to squeeze them!

Brooke said...

Glad I'm not the only mommy who likes dressing her boys in matching shirts! Too cute!