I really like the Scaredy Squirrel series. I was excited to see a new addition to the series. Scaredy Squirrel at Night. I grabbed it from the library yesterday and it cracked me up. Maybe it is because I'm feeling a lot like Scaredy Squirrel right now. :)

You have to go grab this book, especially all you sleep deprived moms. :)

I have tons of Easter pictures so I will try to get them sorted through and posted. Kids make holidays so much fun. :)
3 comments:
Looks like I'll have to make a library trip. Sounds like my life exactly!
I also love Scaredy Squirrel. I think I love it much, much more than Grant.
ha ha ha yeah like its 4:05am right now so I totally feel the pain! gotta love it and I swear if it's not Drew its one of the other ones awake and making the night long and never ending!
Post a Comment