Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Saturday

Okay, so I have a lot of Easter pictures. So here are a few cute Saturday ones. :) I don't want to bore you with all the others. ;)

Aunt Brittany came over for some of the Easter festivities.

Hugs for the Easter Bunny (This picture is funny to me because I was terrified of the Easter bunny that looked like this when I was little.)

Look what Hayden found. :)

How to eat a chocolate bunny at 7 months old.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Marli, You could never bore people with pictures of your cute kids. I can't believe Xander is 7 months already. He sure is a cute little guy.

Unknown said...

So cute and it looks like everyone had a fun time.

I love the pictures they are so super cute and never a bore.

Brittany said...

He may have hugged the Easter bunny but he wasn't totally sure about him. He was still latched to my hand just in case ;)