Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Sunday

My cute matching boys. I started looking for matching outfits a little late and I guess all the ties etc. were gone. They sure had a lot of cute easter dresses... Oh well, I think they still look pretty cute in the matching shirts. :)

















Grandma set up an Easter egg hunt. Hayden had so much fun and Xander even found a few! Okay, okay, he might have had a little help.

Gloria made us all Easter cakes with our names on them. I didn't get a picture of the others because we ate them too fast.


Again so many cute pictures but I'm going to stop there and say it was a fun Easter. I'm so grateful for the true meaning of Easter and although the pictures don't show it, we did try to focus on the Savior during Easter Sunday. What a special day to remember him and thank him for his sacrifice for us.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun easter and the boys look so cute. I can't believe how big Xander is getting I miss the boys so much.

My love to you all

Brittany said...

I love the matching shirts, so cute and spring-y!

Lundin Family said...

So good to see your blog again and get caught up on you and your cute family!! Your boys sure are growing!! and are adorable!

Cheryl said...

Great shots! I think you found darling shirts and who needs a tie. I wish I could help you out but instead my collection of matching dresses keeps growing. Hey, whatever the gender it sure is fun buying matching outfits. Glad you guys are doing well.