Merry Christmas morning! With a sweet little kiss.
It was a wonderful Christmas morning. Having kids really puts the sparkle in Christmas morning. It was snowing outside and we had a warm fire and great company and gifts. Who could ask for more?
Xander loved chillin with Nana & Papa.
6 comments:
Finally! :P
It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I love the picture of Hayden with his towel on! Cute cute cute!
Our babies have matching Christmas pjs! Your boys are always just so stinkin' cute! I'm glad you had a great Christmas.
I totally missed you guys for christmas eve but it looks like you had a ball. I love all the pictures of hayden and xander they get bigger and cuter all the time (I need my babysitter time).
Sorry we missed you. Next time you are in Ramah call and we will come over. I just wasn't up to much traveling this year. Love you.
Hey it was so good to see you guys. We will have to get together next time you are in Ramah!
Marli, your boys are sooo cute! I'm so bummed that we didn't make it to Ramah this year. The snow would've been so much fun with my kiddos. Well, we may still make it, winter isn't over yet.
Post a Comment