Sunday, January 11, 2009

I missed out on some posts that I might have to post later because they are pretty cute like temple square lights and pre-Christmas with Ty's family. O' and of course GO UTES!!! But right now we are all pooped out so HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We hope your 2009 is wonderful!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute, I love my little snuggle bugs and they look so content and peaceful.

I love the new header by the way it is super cute.

i hope your trip was fun but i am glad you are home safe and sound.

Cheryl said...

Awesome, now the real question is were they both taking these cat naps at the same time giving you a tiny break? Glad you had a great holiday!

Melanie said...

Yes, I'm sure you're ALL pooped out. I'm sure those boys are keeping you busy. It was fun hanging out with you guys on Christmas, especially since we don't get to see you and your kids very often. Your snowman was very impressive by the way.

Shells said...

Love the sleeping boys. Nothing is more sweet than a sleeping child.

Jeff said...

Your boys are so cute! Emily's been talking a lot about you guys (and not just the boys, you and Tyler too), so I think we're due for another playdate. When you've gotten over the exhausting craziness of all the Christmas parties and are ready to venture out of the house again, give me a call. We might be ready by then too.