Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas

I guess since so many people still have Christmas decorations up I can still post about it right. ;)
Christmas time was good. Here are a few of the things that we did that we remembered to take pictures of. These first ones are of our little helpers decorating the tree. Xander loved the ornaments especially the balls and yes he tried throwing them.



We wrote letters to Santa and went to Macy's to send them. (Why Macy's? Because they donate $1 for every letter you send to the Make-a-Wish Foundation.)



The boys saw Santa at our ward party. I don't know if either of them were very sure about the whole thing but at least neither of them cried. :)


We went to Temple Square to see the lights with Dan & Riki. It was fun minus parking of course. We vowed to go earlier in the season and not on a Monday night.


We went to Ty's parent's house for Christmas. It was fun to have his whole family there with us. It was a really fun Christmas. Playing games, eating, watching movies, eating, and more eating. ;)


This little one loves books. So he snuggled in right after opening them.

Thumbs up on the Batman cave.

Playing with the remote control dog. He loved the little dog. He gave it kisses and hugs. So cute.

I wasn't the best picture taker this Christmas. It was a really fun Christmas. Hayden and Xander were so cute to watch. They really make my life so much fun.

3 comments:

Riki Lee said...

Your pictures of temple square turned out SO much better than mine. Of course, you have a nicer camera :). Emersen got that same little puppy for her birthday from her grandparents and she loves it too. What a fun Christmas!

Unknown said...

so fun, I'm so glad you guys were with us this year for xmas eve as well. I love the new picture header as well.

Wendy said...

We went to the Temple lights on a Saturday. If I ever go again I will take the shuttle. I know it is called something different, but the parking and then the long walk on the coldest night of the year. I did like the lights though. I will have to take time to post our pictures.