I know I'm a little late but once I saw the pictures that I took on that day I had to post them.
Ha, ha, ha, He looks like a little winking leprechaun.
Yummy gold coin cookies.
And this one looks like he had a little too much fun on St. Patty's Day. hahaha. You gotta love taking pictures of kids they never come out like you expect. :)
Cute idea with the gold coin cookies. I actually did find a recipe on green eggs I was going to call you with but I obviously never did. Anyways I love that winking leprechaun face. So cute.
That last picture cracked me up so much I just had to laugh out loud. He is the kid with the faces for sure. Did you slip something in that sippy cup mom???? Love ya Nana
5 comments:
That last picture was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. What a cute kid.
Oh he is just so cute and he gets bigger every day. I love the last picture of him it is so funny.
Cute idea with the gold coin cookies. I actually did find a recipe on green eggs I was going to call you with but I obviously never did.
Anyways I love that winking leprechaun face. So cute.
That last picture cracked me up so much I just had to laugh out loud. He is the kid with the faces for sure. Did you slip something in that sippy cup mom???? Love ya Nana
Love the pictures. What a fun idea with the cookies and the pot of gold.
Post a Comment