Thursday, January 3, 2008

Year in Review

What a great year 2007 was. We had so much fun together. I put together this funny photo montage of some of the silly things we did in 2007. We are looking forward to another great year. I'm excited to do better and be better to live up to my "possibility". :)



Watch to the end it is worth it.

4 comments:

katie and co. said...

SO Cute I can hardly stand it! You impress me with your blogging abilities! You have the cutest little family on the face of the earth. I am so glad to be related to you!

I've gone private with my blog. I want you to be able to view it if you want. Please go to www.talesfromthetree.blogspot.com and send us your email so we can send you an invite. (I don't have it for some reason.)

Hope all is well! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Marli! I watched the whole thing :)

Cheryl said...

I loved the video. You've taken some great shots. Thanks for the recap. Hope you guys are doing great.

Anonymous said...

Dude that was so cute, you are so talented. Love you, let's get together soon.
xoxo, Britt